Arts Project Australia will help you make a selection of artwork for your home or office that you will enjoy well into the future. We assist art lovers from all walks of life to create vibrant spaces filled with artwork by the Melbourne-based artists who work in our studio.
When you lease artwork from Arts Project Australia, you receive high-quality original works that your family or clients will love, while supporting and promoting our artists and organisation.
Our staff have the experience and knowledge of our artists’ work and will guide you through the process of leasing artworks – from reviewing images of work and artist’s folios, through to the final steps of installation – we’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
Our collection of artwork is extensive and ever-growing and consists of artwork spanning three decades made by artists from our studio. We have drawing, painting, prints, sculpture, photographs, and video – something to suit everyone’s taste and interests.
Rejuvenate your home or workplace by leasing high-quality original works from a collection of over 10,000 artworks.
The best thing about leasing from Arts Project Australia is that 100% of the leasing fees go back into supporting artists who currently work in our Northcote studio.
Our team will deliver and install your artworks on time with care and consideration. Depending on the number of artworks you lease, the delivery and installation may be included in one package deal – ask one of our friendly gallery staff for more details.
Artworks are leased on a 12-month contract, pro-rata July – June. Typically leased artworks are works on paper (framed), paintings (framed), canvases (framed or unframed) and ceramics and a minimum of six artworks are required to join our Artwork Leasing Program.
FEES & CHARGES
Artwork leasing starts at $132 per year per artwork – that applies to any artwork you lease from us, whether it’s work by an emerging, mid-career or established artist. Most insurance companies will add the leased artworks to your standard contents policy for little to no extra money. Fees listed exclude GST:
- $10 per month artwork fee
- $50 one-off framing fee
- $80 per hour installation fee
- $80 delivery fee (to install and de-install)
BENEFITS OF LEASING MEANS YOU CAN
- Unique pieces to create a distinctive environment
- Artwork to suit your needs
- Tax-deductible if leasing artwork for your business
- Leasing reduces your capital outlay
- Enjoy your art selection for a year or longer
- Have the option to buy the artwork during or at the end of the leasing period
HOW TO PROCEED
- Review our Artists & Art page to get a feel of the type of work we have on offer
- Contact us and let us know what you’re looking for and hope to achieve
- Arrange a free site visit with one of our friendly staff
- Work with us to make a selection of artwork to suit your needs
- Finalise and sign the lease agreement
- We will prepare and frame your selection
- Deliver & install the artwork